Link: Suche und Kontakt
[Beginn des Inhalts]
Career Day Tourism
Friendly and considerably – is how the German tourism industry as well as the Baltic countries present themselves. The tourism, food services and leisure sectors have proven themselves as a cross section industry between enjoyment and encounter as well as hospitality and mobility.
In Germany almost three million employees are working in the tourism sector. The spectrum ranges from air, road and rail transport sectors to hotel industry and gastronomy, from travel businesses and congress centres to tourism marketing. In our globalized world the increasing mobility requirements and technological developments place employers and employees before new challenges in both in private as well as in business areas.
In autumn 2014 the Career Day Tourism is organized by the University of Rostock in collaboration with the project South Baltic Professionals to meet these challenges and to create a meeting and networking opportunity for future skilled personnel and potential employers from the South Baltic Region.
When? 03.12.2014, 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Where? University of Rostock- Arno Esch – Lecture Hall – Ulmenstraße 69 – 18057 Rostock
Who? Target group: students, graduates and experts
Organizer: University of Rostock, Rostock Business, EU-South Baltic Programme, South Baltic Professionals, WTB
Business meets Campus
• Workshops on tourism, food services and leisure sector
• Presentations about the current innovations and visions for the future of the tourism industry
• Workshop registrations take place online
• Professional check on your job application – free of charge
• Info desks of companies providing employer information
• Networking: get into a conversation with your future employer
• Short presentations of the companies in form of a three-minutes elevator-pitch followed by socializing in a dynamic environment with refreshments
>> Company application form
[Ende des Inhalts]